Every conference participant must first register using the on-line form here.
After completing it, a registration number (ID) will be sent by e-mail to the participant. This number will be used as the identification code for the abstract, paper and identification of conference fee payment.
If you are interested in active participation at the 7th International Conference on MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY - PILSEN 2017 please follow the rules below. If you have any questions, please contact the conference secretary.
- The abstract shall be registered only in electronic form via the web pages of the conference, here.
- Maximum length of abstract is 1500 characters (including spaces).
- The abstract can be written in English only.
- Do not use non-standard abbreviations in the title.
- Before registering an abstract it is essential to register, after which you will receive an ID number.
- Preferred length of the paper is 5 - 10 pages.
- The paper must be prepared in the MS Word template.
- Maximal size of the file is 10MB.
- We accept only papers sent via on-line form and in *.doc or *.docx format.
- Name of the paper file: ID-Corresp. author's surname (i.e. 00000-Novak)
- Max. length of presentation is 15 minutes.
- Presentation slides must be in English language only.
- Conference languages are Czech, Slovak and English.
- We recommend to prepare presentation in MS Powerpoint (*.ppt, *.pptx) or *.PDF document.